Yellow Tango Shoes
Yellow Tango Shoes
Like all your Relevé, this pair has metatarsal and heel padding that provides greater comfort.
You will get just the right balance between structure,
flexibility and support that allows you to move freely on and off the dance floor.
Genuine leather upper and lining
Genuine leather sole
Heel: 8.5 cm needle
Handmade in Mexico
Note: As a natural product, leather may have slight variations in color and/or texture. Each pair is unique as it is made in Mexico by artisan hands.
Delivery time: from 5 to 7 weeks
- 8,5 cm
TO DETERMINE YOUR U.S., U.K., OR EUROPEAN SHOE SIZE
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a table below (U.S. to find your U.S. size, U.K. to find your U.K. size, Euro to find your European size).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 11-1/4 inches is a U.S. 12, a U.K. 12, or a European 47.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you've been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
You can see our standard shoe sizes and measurements below.
Shoe Size Chart - Women's Shoes
Shoe Size Chart - Men's Shoes
Pont is the heel height of the shoes. It changes as the shoe size change.
For example, 13 pont heel of a size 40 shoe is 8,7 cm and 13 pont heel of a size 35 shoe is 8,2 cm.
11 Pont: 7 - 7,5 cm
13 Pont: 8,2 - 8,7 cm
15 Pont: 9,8 - 10,4 cm
IMPORTANT: In our online store, shoes heels sizes are 13 Pont in all product photos.
With other heel-heights the shoes will look different because the shapes are different; as you can see below.